Goat milk soap is a great alternative that can offer not only a chemical-free option, but generously provides other benefits, including anti-aging. Why not give your skin the thirst-quenching benefits of a well-made quality goat milk soap?
Here are five reasons to give our soap a try:
- The Ingredients – Our soap is made with natural, high quality ingredients. The oils and butters we use are rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and nutrients that are great for your skin. If you are wanting healthier skin, our handmade soap is a great place to start.
- Ideal pH Level – Using goat’s milk soap keep skin oils in balance. Commercially made soaps have a high acid base causing your glands to work overtime in an attempt to regulate your natural pH. Using goat’s milk maintains a standard pH very similar to humans.
- Moisturizer – The cream in goat’s milk keeps skin moisturized so your skin will not dry out as quickly. It is an effective moisture barrier that helps skin to be supple and soft.
- Glycerin – The natural reaction needed to make soap produces glycerin and emollients that deeply clean and gently moisturize your skin without causing unnecessary dryness. Glycerin is a humectant, meaning it draws moisture from the air. In turn it helps hydrate your skin.
- No Preservatives – Our soap’s are made in small batches using a cold process method which helps to retain the natural nutrients of the soap. You will not find any chemical additives or ingredients you cannot pronounce in our soap!